MSPs & CSPs
Cost effective staff augmentation services to
improve NOC staffing flexibility and reduce
Network Operations Center (NOC) Support
Nightstar uses a pod team approach (i.e. 2-5 cross-trained technical resources under the supervision of a senior engineer) to ensure consistent support and service continuity.
We offer a variety of engagement models including full-time equivalent (FTE), project work and T&M work, to custom-tailor our support to your specific needs.
Our engineers work with leading 3rd party MSP technologies and tools including ConnectWise Manage, Automate, ITGLUE and ScreenConnect, and can be trained on proprietary tools as needed.
NOC services Include:
- Daily Backup Verification (e.g. Radar for Datto, Barracuda, manual verification for others)
- Monthly Firewall and Firmware Updates (e.g. SonicWall Firewall/SMA Firmware)
- Barracuda Appliances Updates (e.g. Backup, Mail Archiver, Spam Filter)
- Workstation Maintenance (e.g. low disk space, failed patches, Bitdefender or Sentinel not present)
- Server Maintenance (e.g. low disk space, stopped services, Active Directory errors, RAID Controller errors, Zero Day server critical patches)
- Help Desk Requests (e.g. password resets, account lockouts, assigned tickets)
- Monitor service boards (e.g. for server down or critical events)
- Ad Hoc Project Support (e.g. uninstall current Office suite, install new Office suite)